Our graduates have been continuing their educational journey in international schools as well as private or public Japanese schools and DODEA schools.
Public and Private Japanese School
Over 60% of our students choose regular Japanese elementary schools. Also, we offer additional support to fulfill the prerequisites for applying to both public and private Japanese elementary schools.
Global Step Academy offers consulting and support for students who wish to enroll in other international schools and boarding schools.
The following are some of the schools that our graduates went to for elementary school:
- Malvern College Tokyo
- Tachikawa International Elementary School
- Musashi International School Tokyo
- Columbia International School
- Tokyo West International School
- Aoba Japan International School (AJIS)
- LCA International Elementary School
- Christian Academy in Japan (CAJ)
- American School in Japan (ASIJ)
- Gunma Kokusai Academy
- Makuhari International School
- Nishimachi International School
- St. Mary’s International School
- Toho Gakuen
- Kunitachi Gakuen
- Waseda Jitsugyo